In this episode, Tim and Jody Maberry talk about how to handle referrals when hiring. It is important to remember that having a clear, objective process takes the pressure off and sets both you and the applicant up for success.
- What to communicate in advance to the person who’s doing the referring
- Why not receiving favoritism benefits the employee that’s been referred
- What courage has to do with this process and how to exert it
Reach out to Tim with your questions so you are sure to get this process right.
“Putting people in the right position, that’s right for them, is the best thing you can do.”
“Responsibility without authority is meaningless.”
Connect with Tim and Best Culture Solutions:
LinkedIn: Best Culture Solutions, Inc
Latest posts by Tim Dyck (see all)
- Good Leaders Act Like Humans - May 23, 2023
- Optimizing LinkedIn for Better Opportunities - May 16, 2023
- The People You Hire are Part of Your Legacy - May 9, 2023