“People will care as much as you show them that you care.”
In this episode of World at Work, Jody Maberry joins me to talk about the irony of the best retention strategy for an organization: giving people a great boss.
When I took on a team struggling with low motivation and high turnover, I never expected that the key to success would be found in the power of genuine care. With dedication and the guidance of books like Creating Magic, I began to witness a remarkable transformation in my team. Prior to then, I had no idea the impact my own self-care would have on the success of my leadership.
In this episode, you will:
- Discover the power behind genuine care in enhancing leadership and employee retention
- Develop personal self-care and mental discipline as the key to becoming an excellent boss. Leverage the use of anonymous feedback surveys for refining leadership skills
- Delve into the importance of a supportive work culture in lowering employee turnover rates
- Explore Best Culture Solutions and similar resources for improving leadership potential
Are you wanting improved morale and job satisfaction among your employees? Listen in as we discuss how to achieve it through compassionate and effective leadership.
“The best retention strategy that you can have as a leader is to be a great leader.”
Connect with Tim and his team:
LinkedIn: Best Culture Solutions, Inc
- Good Leaders Act Like Humans - May 23, 2023
- Optimizing LinkedIn for Better Opportunities - May 16, 2023
- The People You Hire are Part of Your Legacy - May 9, 2023