Most people think that when an interview doesn’t result in a hire, the job seeker is to blame; but there are so many instances when it’s actually the interviewer that’s at fault. Listen in to learn about the top five mistakes that can easily be avoided and can help you successfully hire the right candidates.
In this episode Tim Dyck and Jody Maberry get to the heart of how to do it right as an interviewer, and also talk about a certification they both happen to have that would be key to helping you find the people who will be committed to your mission and contribute positively towards your work culture.
- What it is that every employer is looking for which can cause them to miss the boat
- Why the strategy of keeping people on their toes during an interview is the wrong way to go about it
- What others aren’t willing to do that can pay off big time in the long run
If what you learned on this episode is something you need to get more of, there are a few easy ways to get a hold of Tim and his team.
Get in Touch with Tim:
“You can ruin your interview because you don’t know what to look for going into it.”
“Everything begins with who comes through the door and into your organization.”
- Good Leaders Act Like Humans - May 23, 2023
- Optimizing LinkedIn for Better Opportunities - May 16, 2023
- The People You Hire are Part of Your Legacy - May 9, 2023