In this episode Tim and Jody Maberry talk about the most important steps to take when introducing a new employee to your culture. Any time you are onboarding a new employee you need to go the extra mile to set them up for success.
- What you should tell your existing team prior to you new employees arrival
- How to make it easy for your new employee to get introduced to the team they’re joining
- A creative way to set the standard for behavior among your existing team
How deliberate you are during the onboarding process goes a long way towards increasing your retention rates. It sends a clear message on how much you value your team. If you’re interested in further guidance on introducing a new employee to your culture, Tim and his team are there to help. This is one thing you want to get right.
“If you don’t have a deliberate introduction your new employee is still going to get introduced, you just may not have as much control over it.”
“I would incorporate how to help the new team members in a meaningful way.”
Connect with Tim and his team:
LinkedIn: Best Culture Solutions, Inc
- How to Handle Employment Gaps on your Resume - March 21, 2023
- Introducing a New Employee to Your Culture - March 14, 2023
- Why You Should Avoid Quiet Firing - March 7, 2023