During this episode Tim Dyck and Jody Maberry talk about why you should avoid quiet firing and the conscious and subconscious ways that you may be doing it. Do you know this can negatively impact your reputation and your bottom line?
- How quiet firing can put your employees in harm’s way
- Why one simple check in is more crucial now more than ever
- How your kindness may be inhibiting an employee’s self esteem
Navigating the ins and outs of business culture, quit quitting, and quiet firing are just some of the ways that Tim and his team are able to help leaders lead to the best of their abilities. Do you have more questions about why you should avoid quiet firing? Reach out. They will be happy to support you.
“You can send a message that you’re quiet firing someone even if you’re not.”
Connect with Tim and his team:
LinkedIn: Best Culture Solutions, Inc
- How to Handle Employment Gaps on your Resume - March 21, 2023
- Introducing a New Employee to Your Culture - March 14, 2023
- Why You Should Avoid Quiet Firing - March 7, 2023