In this episode Tim and Cassie talk about how to know if it is time for a career change. They explore how to know when it is the right time to switch jobs or career paths and how to best go about it.
- Questions you should be asking yourself
- The different types of ceilings that could be great indicators
- What Tim recommends doing before making your official decision
Leaving a current role requires clarity and courage. We hope these tips help you find some of both.
If you’d like to get in touch with Tim and his team, use the links below.
“You owe it to yourself to do the research and find out what you can do to get the most ou of your career.”
“You might not get the answers that you want, but you’ll get the answers that you need.”
- Things to Consider When Exploring Entrepreneurship - December 5, 2023
- What to do When You are Offered a Promotion You Don’t Want - November 28, 2023
- Add Filters to Job Descriptions - November 21, 2023