In today’s episode, Tim shares what he likes to call green and red lights that empower the interviewee to get a better sense of what they’d be walking into if they said yes. He shares invaluable information including the signs your interviewer is a good leader.
A few tips to listen for:
- How to know if your interviewer is providing you with a level playing field
- What question you can ask that you may have not thought was okay to ask
- How Googling customer reviews can become an important part of your vetting strategy as a job seeker
Not every situation permits you to have the patience to look for green and red lights, but if you’re able to, you increase your chances of finding a job where you’ll be respected, developed, and cared for.
Connect with Tim and his team here:
“If they don’t respect your time during the interview process, then you know what you can expect while you’re working for them.”
- How to Handle Employment Gaps on your Resume - March 21, 2023
- Introducing a New Employee to Your Culture - March 14, 2023
- Why You Should Avoid Quiet Firing - March 7, 2023